Richard Finn is an AV rated trial attorney who practices in the areas of environmental, business and commercial, and construction law. He has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts including matters that have tried to verdict in California and Nevada. Mr. Finn is regularly retained to handle litigation in jurisdictions outside of California.
As a result of Mr. Finn's diverse body of work, he has developed expertise in multiple practice areas involving complex litigation matters including:
- Product Liability
- Environmental Exposures (Toxic Torts)
- Transportation Accidents
- Accidents/Head Trauma/TBI
- Structural Fires/Wildfires
- Construction Site Accidents
- Construction Defect
- Premises Liability
- State and Federal Pesticide Regulation
- Commercial litigation involving business interruption and breach of contract;
- Motor carrier lawsuits alleging product liability, property damage, and cargo losses;
- Proposition 65 warnings and enforcement litigation;
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Emergency response, alternative dispute resolution, pre-litigation investigations and litigation management.
Mr. Finn is particularly well versed in the scientific, medical and engineering disciplines informing causation analysis.