October 8, 2020
Thursday, October 8, 2020
Noon – 1:00 PM PDT
2020 is a year for the history books. The world around is rapidly changing and Talent Acquisition (TA) is one of many corporate functions undergoing change. The new normal is challenging the TA community to adapt. Fortunately, there are some cutting edge advancements around TA mobility, Technology and Diversity to support in-house TA. This webinar is designed to explore the future of TA for employers, recruiters and technology in 2020 and beyond.
Featuring a Panel of Experts:
- Arthur S. Gaus - Associate, Burnham Brown
- Gannyn Lough - TA Mobility, HireScale Marketplace
- Ariana S. Moon - Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and Operations, Greenhouse - Corporate Strategy
- Gary Davis - Inclusion Strategist, Greenhouse - Diversity Tech
- Candice Zaniewski - VP, Talent Acquisition - HireScale
- Hector Selberis - AI Hiring Capabilities, Eightfold
You are also invited to join their After-party Networking: Please join them for social distanced networking--2020 pandemic style! Presenters and participants will have a chance to interact and engage via the HireScale Talent LinkedIn company page. Job seekers across TA/HR are encouraged to attend! Be sure to BYOB and follow them here.
They will also have a raffle for a chance to win a bunch of exciting prizes and swag! Employers can win: Free FTE Recruiter, Sourcing Sprint, and 2 Marketplace Subscriptions. TA Professionals can win: Free swag and gear giveaway!
Arthur S. Gaus