May 14, 2021
Friday, May 14, 2021
9:20 – 10:00 AM PDT
This webinar is a session at the 2021 CLM Workers Compensation and Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Conference. The conference is a fully virtual event that offers unprecedented knowledge access to leaders in the workers compensation and retail, restaurant and hospitality claims resolution profession. Participation at this conference offers you the unique professional opportunity to share your expertise in partnership with other authorities from across the country while building relationships.
You must register for the conference to attend this session.
Registration costs are below.
Featuring a Panel of Experts:
- Lynn Rivera - Partner, Burnham Brown
- Stephanie Burnstein, Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.
- Philip Farina, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Patrick Thantacheva, Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC
- How governmental restrictions impact the role of physical security for the retail restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Explore whether security has an obligation to ensure proper COVID precautions are being taken by third-parties on site.
- How to properly address guests who refuse to comply with the requirements.
- Best practices concerning job responsibilities.
- Panelists will explore whether a reduction in security force exposes the industry to new foreseeable risks.
- Explore whether the decreased amount of visitors actually imposes more strict requirements for security.
- Fellows $99
- Members $199
- Sponsors $199
Lynn V. Rivera